Before you can download and install your Relab plugins, you’ll need to set up the Gobbler app on your desktop. The Gobbler helper app is the conduit between your computer and the cloud. So make sure you have it installed before you start using Gobbler.
OS X Installation
The Gobbler 2.0 client for OS X supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer.
- Download Gobbler 2.0. (https://www.gobbler.com/gobbler-download)
- Open the downloaded file
- Install the Gobbler app by double clicking the Gobbler icon
- When prompted with the precautionary waning dialog click open
- To install the Gobbler app enter the name and password of an administrator
- Now the Gobbler app is installed log in with your Gobbler account
- If the Gobbler app doesn’t automatically launch after the installer is complete, you may have to allow your computer to launch applications from unidentified developers, then click the Gobbler icon in the top-right of your menu bar to log in
- Remember to keep Gobbler 2.0 running in the background – all changes to your Workspace projects and files will be automatically synced
If you have Gobbler 1.0 installed, make sure you have it shut down when you install the 2.0 client. You can have both the 1.0 and 2.0 clients running at the same time.